Friday, April 1, 2011

My name is blah!!!!

Karen Chavez,UGH! What a plain boring name. I hate my name couldn't I have at least gotten a middle name to spice things up? My full name including all of my last names is Karen Dominguez Chavez Hernandez. That makes it a bit better, but I wouldn't write all of that on my homework or classwork daily. That would just be annoying.
I really want a creative name and I also want it to have some sentimental value behind it. But sadly I don't and never will. I'm stuck with this name for the rest of my life. I'm jelous of Rokhsor's name it's so beautifull and unique it just rolls off the tounge so smoothly. Or like Karisa, I've never heard anyone else with that gorgeous name not even on tv. Or Shannon theres not so many Shannon's in the world and the ones I've seen are so pretty. Or Ebone I love that name it's so cute and sounds all sassy.
I asked my mom why she had given me that boring name Karen(no offense to other Karen's) and she said no particular reason. I asked if she planned it, she responded with no. I was kind of shocked and questioned myself did she think of that last minute because if she did I'm going to be pist! She said that she named me off of her nurse at the moment, she didn;t know or couldn't focus on any other names and she liked how american Karen sounded. I mean I guess I should be glad that she gave me a name and that there is a story behind it, even if it's not what I expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment