Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Identical NUMBER 2

8. Ok well I just recently finished reading this book and the ending is just plain insane. On my previous post, I wrote about crazy,bad ass Reanne. But this time I'll be talking about her other side ("sister") you'll know what I mean as soon as you read the book.
Well Kaeleigh is the total opposite of Reanne. She is a good girl. She listens to everything her father instructs her because she doesn't want to take any risk getting in trouble.
"He's there,okay daring me not to admit the lie. I know better.Yes, that's right."pg160
This quote shows how her father easily intimidates Kaeleigh and how she knows what her father is capable of doing. She always comes home on time and doesn't dare have a boyfriend or interact with a guy in any form. She always eats healthy so her father won't be disappointed in her. She went to the hospital once because she took a pill overdose and her father was trying to make her shake it off, he told her she's okay and shouldn't complain. Another time he did something mean was when she puked and cut herself he said go clean it up your fine. Kaeleigh was raped by her father and is still being raped that's why she's afraid of nen.

No comments:

Post a Comment