Friday, December 3, 2010

Jersey Shore!

I just had to blog about this! This show is one of the best shows on television! It’s so funny and a great way to pass time. I personally love it so much. I’ve learned so much from it. The reason I love it so much is because of the characters, they couldn’t have picked better characters than them.

My favorite guys are Pauly D and Vinny. I love Pauly D because he is so hilarious and so damn sexy! Other than the whole player issue he would be the perfect boyfriend! He always lightens the mood up when tensions are high and he doesn’t really get into fights. Vinny is so adorable and sweet,he’s the type of guy I would marry. I like the fact that he knows how to treat a girl :),he also knows how to talk back to the situation when he’s bothering him. My favorite girls are Jwow and Snooki. Jwow is sooo gorgeous and knows how to fight and stand up for herself. It was so Epic when she socked the situation when she was pist, she doesn’t take anyones crap! Snooki is so cute and fun. She was the first one to be like bring out the bottle and lets get it poppin! She’s funny too and is very loving. I don’t get why people hate on her. My least favorite one is Angelina,I mean she’s pretty but she’s a two faced,shit starting type of person. She always tried to get the others to turn on each other and fight. I’m not that into the Situation because he’s old,creepy,and to cocky. He always took off his shirt, I was like no boo put it back down ain’t no one wana see that sorry. Ronnie cheated on his girlfriend and didn’t deserve a second chance and he put his hand up to a woman that is not cute! Sammie I wasn’t all that into her because she’s too dramatic and emotional and claimed that most females are fake that’s why she doesn’t have a girl best friend. I dislike her because she forgave Ronnie and started hating on Jwow.

I love that show! I hope the new season comes out quickly! For those who haven’t watched it,I highly reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment